Modern facilities at Eudunda Caravan Park include:
FREE ‘RV Dump Point’ is Available, nice raised, drive through facilities can take large RV & Vans
$30 for 2 persons per night per site.
- Access to power, water, waste disposal
- Toilets, Showers & Change Room facilities within the complex
- Baby Change Facilities also available
- Coin Operated Washer & Dryer
Please Phone to enquire and book – see Contact Page
- Fitness Centre onsite – come for a casual visit
- Playground adjacent (Oval Precinct)
- Lawn picnic area adjacent (Acropetal Park)
- Swimming Pool – The building is ‘shared’ facilities with the caravan park
swimming at $2 per session available from Mid November to Mid March
(weather permitted – over 28 degrees)
- Golf Course (adjacent), 9 hole, 18 tee, including Women’s tees, grassed and black.
- Nearby netball & tennis courts
- Skate Ramp for the adventurous – adjacent (Acropetal Park)
- Fauna Park within short walking distance
- Community Library within short walking distance (includes internet access and eBooks)
- Lavender Cycling Trail – rides right through the caravan park, with a nice short ride to into Town.
The Trail has now had 2 Loop Trails developed for local rides, featuring great vistas on quiet gravel/dirt roads and historic sites.
- Lavender Federation Trail – walks right through the caravan park, with a nice short walk to the South or into Town.
- Country Fabrics’ N’ Things – Sewing, Patchwork, Material, Dry Cleaning
- Eudunda Bakery – Great German Cakes, Coffee etc
- Eudunda Chemist – Medicines, Health Supplies
- Eudunda Community Library – Internet Access
- Eudunda Family Heritage Gallery – Tourism Information,
- Eudunda Health & Fitness Centre – Casual visits from campers welcome.
- Eudunda Hotel Motel – Accommodation, Food, Drinks
- Eudunda Health Service (Hospital) – for Emergencies (alternative is the Kapunda Hospital for Accident & Emergencies)
- Eudunda Health Emergency – Eudunda SA Ambulance Service (SAAS) – Emergency 000
- Eudunda Information Service – Tourism Information (The Caravan Park also has some visitor information)
- Eudunda Medical Centre – Doctors
- Eudunda Police – Police Emergency 000, Police Assistance 131 444, Crime Stoppers 1800 333 000
- Eudunda Post Office – Phone Cards, Phones all Postal items, Computer Supplies, Banking
- Eudunda Roadhouse – Fuel, Food, Ice, Gas
- Eudunda Fire Emergency – Eudunda CFS – Emergency 000
- Foodland Eudunda – Open 7 days, 7am to 7pm
- Footside Farm – Native Plant Foods, Farm Tours & displays, Barn style accommodation & Caravan, Tent Camping.
- Good Karma Cafe – Food, Coffee & Drinks
- Hairdresser – Chantel Schutz
- Kooky’s Kafe and Katering – Food, Coffee & Drinks – Open Thurs to Sunday 11am – 7.30pm, Phone ahead on 0439 029 150
- Nutrien Pfitzner & Kleinig – Animal Food Supplies & much more
- Light Hotel – Accommodation, Food, Drinks, Recycling Depot
- Eudunda Newsagency and General Store, Bank Agency, Lotto
- Abelsway Farm (Butcher) – Open Thursdays at Shop in main street or shop online
- Sskids Tyres & Mechanical – Tyres, Fuel & Mechanical Repairs and Parts
- Top of the Town Hardware – General Hardware Supplies to fix your problem (part of Nutrien)
- Web South – Computer Supplies and Repairs
You can find a full list of Local Businesses on the Eudunda Web Portal